Discover our capabilities and network
We provide a full range of ground transportation services. Cargo Insurance’s flexible model, using only quality insurance services, means you benefit from improved high levels insurance, greater flexibility and time-definite deliveries. Our expertise in transport management and planning allows us to design a solution that meets your needs and also quickly respond to any event disruptions, such as weather.
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less complexity. Our Integrated service networks cover the world.
LOGISTICS GROUND IN SOUTH AMERICA
- Operating in most major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Cross-border services
- Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- 300 trucks a day, 1.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Expeienced European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring
- 250,000 tons managed a year
- 50,000 shipments a year
- 150 transport partners
- Our Logistics Team handles over 4,700 FTL trips a month
LOGISTICS GROUND IN NORTH AMERICA AND CENTRAL AMERICA
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
- To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business,
Republic Shipping Consolidators strive for excellence in Customer support. May you have questions or issues to resolve, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have an enthusiastic team professionally prepared to help you with all your requisitions, or issues you may have. Please contact us here.
In addition, we provide the following services:
- Local trucking for bonded and domestic cargo in Miami
- Customs and export documentation.
- Arrange overland transportation.
- Provide full container assembly.
- Handle truck and rail transfers.
- Provide warehousing and storage.
At the shipper’s or consignee’s discretion, LTL Cargo from multiple vendors can be assembled and consolidated into a single shipment or single shipments from one vendor can be immediately shipped out aboard vessels and aircrafts departing daily from Miami.
Aid extensive telephone, fax, e-mail / internet network between terminals and overseas agents allows us to track, provide up-to-the-minute arrival and delivery information.
From time to time we may offer experienced professionals to join our Company.s community. We progressively generate total linkage through Agencies and Agents around the world with intellectual capital in this industry. Parallel task team building is a key factor for our business growth. Do not hesitate to contact us if you feel you can be a proactive asset to our business community. Contact us here.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Republic Shipping Consolidators ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.